Reduce Ink Cost per Page with Toner and Ink Saving Software
Save hundreds per user on ink and toner without compromising on quality.
- Intended for small or medium size business with 25-500 users
- Save up to 70% on printing costs
- Central print management
- Per user and Per printer cost and usage reports
- Print policies
PretonSaver Premium™ saves as much as 70% of your printing costs without compromising on quality. Based on a unique patent-pending Pixel Optimizer™ technology, it uses advanced algorithms to identify and delete pixels that are not necessary to maintain a high quality level printing, dramatically reducing toner and ink usage.
Easy to Implement Ink and Toner Saving Software
PretonSaver Premium™ is easy to install and operate. All you have to do is install the software and print. PretonSaver automatically identifies the printing and instructs the printer on how to save ink without sacrificing the desired quality. It supports both ink-jet printers and laser printers, connected directly to the computer (local) or through a network.
Measurable Savings of Ink and Toner
With PretonSaver Premium™ your savings level are not theoretical.
Ink cartridge levels are monitored and page costs are constantly calculated and reported, allowing constant visibility and monitoring of savings level.
More Control for More Ink and Toner Savings
With PretonSaver Premium™ you can easily define saving levels for specific print jobs and elements (e.g. text, graphics, or images). You can automatically omit graphics or images from specific documents, in order to increase your savings.
- Reduces the organization’s consumable spending by up to 50%.
- Easy to install and manage.
- Automatic omission of graphics or images from specific documents.
- Generates cost and usage reports per user and per printer.
- Every user can independently control saving levels for each print job.
- Stand-alone mode allows users to enjoy savings while printing outside the network (e.g. at home).
- Supports Inkjet and LaserJet, color and mono, local and network printers.
- Automatically maps all printers, users and applications using existing print drives (PCL, PostScript).
- Seamlessly integrates into all windows environments.